Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet The Dolls: Avalynn


I met this lovely lady sophomore year in Photography class and if anyone defines originality, it's her. I can honestly say I've never met anyone that is anything like her or even somewhat similar. She's weird, but in a good way.  She's a one of a kind doll and that is the reason she is a Doll Rebellion Staff Member.

Name: Avalynn

Age: 17

Words you live by: No smile is more beautiful than one that has been through tears.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Random, weird, outgoing.

What makes you a doll?: My randomness and the way I choose to not fall into the category of being fake.

Career Plans: Marine Biologist.

Describe your perfect day: Beach.

You have to wear one outfit all year round, what would you choose?: Bikini.

One person you look up to and why?: I don't look up to people







Love her yet? I know you do.

Stay blessed & beautiful dolls,
Hayley Catalina.

No comments:

Post a Comment